|Fatboy's Ancho Chile BBQ Sauce
A traditional recipe from Fatboy's collection. Some folks is just born Ugly.
|6||Modelo Negro Cerveza||bottled|
|4 oz||ancho chiles||dried, rehydrated|
|1-1/2 tsp||Mexican oregano||ground|
Now I'm tellin' ya' strate out, that's a darn fine recipe, prettee sofistacated too, but Bud, can I call ya' Bud, I fix mine this away and u should give it a whirl.
- drink 2 bottles of Modelo Negro Cerveza pursonallee
- 4oz of Ancho, toasted and rehydrated for 30 min and the nasty water pitched out with the baby's poop
- 8-10 cloves of garlic, roasted a forehand or grilled on a hot skillet till soft, keeps Lestat at bay
- 1 1/2 t of ground Mexican oregano, don't use them sissy leaves in the Schilling jars
- 1/4 t of cumin, which is what I regular said when Mama done rung the dinner bell
- 1/4 t of ground cloves, if cloves made the man, then nobody would pay attention to naked folks
- enuf chickee stock to make a puree or ya' can use plane ol' tap water if y'ur bad bvd is too hi
- cook up the stuff that needs cookin', stick it all in a food processor and give it a carousel ride to remember till it's pureed drink two more bottles of Modelo Negro press the stuff through a coarse sieve to get rid of the bits and pieces of ancho skin and seeds that don't get beat up, they taste like cowpies finish off the six pack of Modelo Negro
now you've got a ketchup like puree that is easy on the eyes, nose, and throat
wanna do something e-z, mix it half and half with some honey and put on a piece of grilled salmon, yessiree
and Bud, can I call ya' Bud, wood ya' do me a personal favor, wood ya' tell Ugly Lester that Fatboy stopped bye and said how-dee?